Sunday 26 March 2017

MY NEW AVATAR


Hi my name is Adele and welcome to my blog for 2017. 

This is my avatar you might see this instead of my own photo.  I don't really have blue hair I have blond hair but the blue eyes are real. I love judo, Netball, swimming, playing the ukulele and my family. My hobbies are reading and gymnastics. 

In my family there is me and my 3 other sisters Jess, Ashley and becky and of course my mum sarah and my dad James. Thank you for reading and please leave lots of comments

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post Adele. The ideas flow and the paragraphs make it easy to read. Great work on using different sentence starts and having commas in your listing sentences.

    Next Step: Check out the capitals missing on proper nouns like Sarah and Becky.
    Whaea Allana

    ReplyDelete