Sunday 20 November 2016

Pulse

For my home learning I decided to track my pulse. Before I did any exercise my pulse was 80 beats per minute..


I walked up and down the paddock once with no stops and after that I tracked it again and it was 92 beats per minute.


I decided to run this time so I ran up and down the paddock with no stops again. We checked my pulse again after the run and my pulse was 124 per minute.


I set the timer to see how long it would take for my heart to go back to normal and it took 15 minutes.


Instead of tracking my pulse for 1 minute at a time we counted it for 15 seconds and multiplied that by 4.


I did my family's pulse but only when they had not done any exercise here they are:


Mum -  68


Dad - 68


Jess - 72

Becky - 88

1 comment:

  1. WOW Adele! That is amazing I never realized how awesome someone's pulse can be. Next time maybe you could run up and down the paddock four times. How did you track your pulse?

    From Zoe

    Please come and check out my blog at:
    http://sprzoema.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete