Wednesday 15 June 2016

Let’s take better photos!

These are the pictures I took while I  had a photograph workshop with my schools eLearning teacher Carol.

Ladybug line
The first photo of the ladybugs is on the wooden steps up to our school playground. My friend Tegan found the ladybugs and I thought that it would make a great close up photo.






























The second photo is of the little baby Caterpillar on its mum's back. I found this photo at the school and thought it would was so cute it had to be one of my photos. This photo is a rule of thirds because the main caterpillars are on the top third line across the photo.

Slow and stripy
                                                       

The next photo is a lonely leaf  in the sun light waiting for a friend. This photo is a rule of thirds because the main part of the photo is the leaf and I put the leaf in the side of the photo.I found this under the pool gate but it kind of looks cool as the sun shines through its tiny golden leafs.

Lonely leaf














 

This photo shows a snail's eye view and leading the eye, because you kind of wonder where the foot prints going and it is from me lying down on the ground so I could get the ipad as low as I can.

Where does it go?


No comments:

Post a Comment