Monday 4 April 2016

EASTER !!

 Hi and happy Easter.
For Easter this year I was pretty spoiled  I got...
Millions of little Easter eggs,
 2 Easter bunny's,
3 marshmallow eggs
and 2 massive chocolate fish.
Don't you think that that much chocolate is enough to feed the whole of New Zealand.

In the Easter holidays Jess, Dad and I biked on the the Little River Rail Trail. This is the second time doing this rail trail except last time we didn't finish properly. We were biking for around 2 hours The part we didn't do last time was defiantly the hardest part of the rail trail because the wind was pushing us back. After the bike ride Mum Becky and Ashley came with us to a cafe. Then we went to Birdlings Flat.        

Why don't you leave me a comment and tell me how your Easter was      
              



1 comment:

  1. Hi Adele
    I like how you explained about what you got for Easter
    From Lucy

    ReplyDelete